TekStream Solutions is hiring a Java Developer with a background in AWS and Cloud Development to join a growing Engineering Services team responsible for rolling out internal product enhancements as well as working with TekStream clients on their AWS implementations. This is a W-2 role, although independent consultants can be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to support an award winning Enterprise client with a tremendous reputation for technology innovation and culture.
TekStream Solutions key partnerships with AWS, Splunk and Oracle have led to the building of unique solutions for clients as well as recognition the past 7 years on the Inc. 5000 fast growing companies.
Please review some of the skill-sets below and send us a note if you are interested in discussing. Although primarily hiring for full-time roles, we are considering consultants / contract relationships for certain roles.
TekStream Solutions is a Consulting Services Organization with Delivery, and Managed Services expertise in AWS, Splunk and Oracle technologies. Our AWS practice is one of the fastest growing segments of our business with opportunities to support multiple Federal engagements as well Fortune 1000 clients. Our workplace culture is built on communication, connection, inclusion and community! If you are interested in learning more, please apply to our open roles so we can set up a time to speak.
- 10 years of overall software, web or application development
- At least 3 years of experience with software development using Cloud Technologies including AWS (back-end, serverless)
- Experience with all of these: Java, Python, AWS CloudFormation, Terraform,
- Experience building AWS server less applications, LAMBDA, StepFunctions, AWS Event Bridge, S3
- Experience building AWS serverless and self healing applications, able to work independently and in group as well as leading a group of developers and devops engineers
- Strong understanding of cloud API technologies – REST, OAuth, JSON
- Experience in micro service architecture and RESTful Services using languages: Java and Python
- Experience with Kubernetes / Kubernetes clusters
- Deep foundational knowledge of software engineering practices, particularly on distributed systems and cloud native architectures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership / mentorship in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline software development team environment
- Experience working with relational and nonrelational data stores
- Experience working on a CI/CD environment
- AWS Professional Certification (Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineering) not required but a plus
- Specific skills / expertise in one or more of the following tools/languages along with Fullstack experience a plus:
- GitHub Actions
- Puppet CloudWatch