22nd Century Technologies, Inc.(TSCTI) has a diverse portfolio of various Information Technology & General Staffing Services contracts with the United States Government and Private Sector Agencies.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to develop daily progress schedules for internal and external projects.
- Perform construction site reviews to access progress for the overall project and provide briefings to executive management.
- Manage inventory to maintain appropriate levels.
- Ensure the necessary materials are available in the supply chain and that inventory is maintained at an acceptable level.
- Develop and suggest strategies for inventory management.
- Administer and coordinate real property leased and owned assets.
- Support master plan development
- Support the planning, engineering, and leasing of geographically dispersed facilities.
- Develop, analyze, determine, and prepare necessary solutions to correct real property deficiencies.
- Establish a vision and future direction for managing and acquiring real property efficiently.
- Need Associate degree/Bachelor’s degree.
- Working more than 5+ years of experience in Logistics/Inventory Control/ Warehouse Management Planning or Planner experience .
- Must be US Citizen, and able to obtain clearance if required.