Seventh Sense is looking for Procurement Analysts at various client locations for upcoming opportunities.
- Provide support within the Customer’s Source Selection Evaluation Board office. Duties may include scheduling support to Source Evaluation Boards, Recorder support to Source Evaluation Boards, and responsibility for configuration management of Board documentation.
- Assist Senior Level procurement personnel with Source Evaluation Board documentation and related tasks.
- Perform Sharepoint Site Administrator tasks for each assigned Source Evaluation Board, to include designing, setup, and administration of said site(s) during the performance of that Board.
- Maintain currency with Agency Policies regarding the Source Selection Evaluation Board office and processes, and provides research support into Federal Acquisition Regulations as needed during the term of a Board.
- Perform as a proactive resource for the Government Lead to each Board to ensure the Source Evaluation Board stays on schedule and required meetings are conducted appropriately and in support of the requisite agenda.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in federal contracting
- DAWIA or FAC-C Lvl I-II is desirable
- In-depth working knowledge of federal procurement regulations and policies, and the ability to perform routine contracting functions using FAR Part 12 and FAR Part 15 procedures, and be knowledgeable and proficient on researching within the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Ability to quickly grasp procurement terms, methodologies, and processes, and prepare documentation associated with a Source Evaluation Board such a Board Meeting Minutes, assigned actions, support briefings to Management, etc.
- Proficiency and the ability to coach customers with the use of Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook in the performance of day-to-day activities is required.
- Proficiency in working with Sharepoint, and the commitment to increasing skills to Sharepoint Site Administrator level with the ability to coach customers on how to work within Sharepoint.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Working experience with Sharepoint, preferably Administrator level skills such as setting up a new site, granting accesses, monitoring and controlling workflow and addition/deletion of documents from the site, etc.