Flash is the leading IoT mobility platform powering the urban city core’s automobiles, electric vehicles, electric vehicle chargers, parking garages, websites, consumer mobile apps, and embedded systems worldwide.
Our technology portfolio spans hardware and systems design, embedded software and firmware software development, microprocessors, API development, web development, and mobile application development. You will have the opportunity to work with a lot of innovative technologies.
Our technology teams solve incredibly hard problems every single day to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of amazing. We have incredibly high standards, especially when it comes to our team.
At this time, we’re only considering prospective employees currently residing in the United States for this position.
- Design, build and improve APIs, services, and systems to facilitate an exceptional customer experience.
- Help scale and modernize our backend architecture.
- Ensure standards for engineering excellence, scalability, reliability, and reusability.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Expand our automated testing coverage across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Mentor junior engineers and build new engineering leaders for the organization.
- Strong back-end development skills using languages like Node.js, C#, or similar.
- Experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL) and data modeling.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and collaborative development workflows.
- Knowledge of software design principles, patterns, and architectural best practices.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and experience in designing and consuming APIs.
- Familiarity with concepts and best practices involved in Event Driven Architectures
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.