Location: Phoenix, AZ
We are looking for a Security Analyst to join the Kudelski Security Team, onsite in the Greater Phoenix Area. Security Analysts are expected to handle customer facing investigations, mentoring, and training of fellow coworkers, and to participate in interaction with customers and other teams through email or phone.
Interviewing for this role will most likely happen towards the end of Q1, but please apply today if you’d like to be considered!
- Triage alerts and adjudicate if further investigation or action is required by the customer
- Assist customers with the investigation and response of incidents throughout the incident response process
- Perform investigations of customer requests and be able to provide further contextual information along with recommended actions
- Handle escalated customer facing issues and be the designated incident lead for major incidents
- Proactively threat hunt using data within customer environments
- Mentor junior coworkers
- Must live in the greater Phoenix area
- Ideally someone with IT or cyber internship/experience or graduated from the technical bootcamp
- CompTIA Sec + certification