Location: McLean, VA
We are seeking a highly skilled TBM Analyst to join our team of professionals and provide technical guidance and analysis to improve organizational cost transparency and IT planning. As a TBM Analyst, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our clients’ efficiency and decision-making by offering timely and accurate information technology business results.
- Assist with the interpretation of Federal TBM guidance for DOE.
- Training and support for DOE staff on TBM processes and tools.
- Manage and operate DOE’s TBM software.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to help manage and improve organizational cost transparency and IT planning.
- Deliver timely, accurate management, analysis, reporting, and communication of Information Technology business results.
- Utilize your knowledge of Financial Management, IT Service Management, or Technology Business Management principles to drive effective solutions.
- Demonstrate experience in linking IT and finance data elements and gathering necessary IT operations data required to allocate infrastructure costs to products and services.
- Exhibit proficiency in cost management allocation concepts, specifically IT allocation methodologies and their alternatives (e.g., the various ways to assign physical server costs to applications & services).
- Utilize your expertise in reporting and visualization development (requirements gathering, development, design, update via feedback) for IT and business unit stakeholders.
- Facilitate discussions with financial management, IT operations, and business unit leadership personnel to ensure effective collaboration and alignment.
- Eligible for a Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, IT, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in Technology Business Management, financial management, and information technology.
- Experience leading a TBM implementation, allocating costs to all layers of the TBM Taxonomy, and building a financial cost model.
- A strong background in Financial Management, IT Service Management, or Technology Business Management principles.
- Experience in IT cost allocation methodologies, federal financial management systems, and IT operations data gathering.
- Proficiency in reporting and visualization development for IT and business unit stakeholders.
- In-depth understanding of IT service management, IT operations, and IT financial management concepts.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills to engage effectively with various stakeholders.